Take a self-guided walking tour around Ho Chi Minh and visit Saigon’s best historic spots & tourist destinations! This 1-day DIY itinerary will keep your first day in Vietnam busy :)!
Ho Chi Minh is modern-day Saigon! Here is the Ho Chi Minh/Saigon do-it-yourself walking tour itinerary:
-War Remnants Museum gives you insight into the Vietnam War according to Vietnam. It is an informative experiencing, worth it for the knowledge and eye-opening content.
-Independence Palace, also known as Reunification Palace, is the site of the end of the Vietnam War.
-Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica is a towering cathedral constructed by French colonists during the 1880s.
-Saigon Central Post Office is still a working post office!
-Ho Chi Minh City Hal also known as the People’s Committee Buildingl is considered the most beautiful French styled architecture in the city.
-Nguyen Hue is a walking street is a cultural hub! Shop, eat, and sightsee your heart away.
-Ben Thanh Market is a large marketplace to buy local handicrafts, branded goods, and try delicious Vietnamese food!
If you’ve made it this far, give the video a thumbs up! You’re awesome.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Want more videos? Keep me on the road →
Support on Patreon →
Download my free Become a Digital Nomad E-book →
Full equipment list & travel must-haves →
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- "Why is Merlin So Good?" Ft. Manpig [Fate/Grand Order NA] | Chaldea Gurus (CG)
- FAPtv Cơm Nguội: Tập 212- Điều Ước Của Ba Mẹ (Phim Hài TẾT 2020)
- [ Zing Speed 2.0 ] Bộ Sưu Tập Fast Drift Đẹp Nhất 2019 – Coot
- Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2017-18 – H&M | FashionTV
- Fashion & Beauty Facebook Cover Photo Design – Photoshop Tutorial