Four of Swords Upright: The taking a nap card! Retreat and regroup. Rest. Recovery. Refill the well and you will live to fight another day. Take the time to process information. Mull. Reflect. Withdraw. Get into your safe space. Sleep on a question. Meditation, prayer, allow the subconscious to do its work.
Four of Swords Best Course of Action: Stop! Rest! Sleep. Keep your own counsel. Wait for the answer, don’t chase the answer. Rest easy. Process possible actions by doing something not associated with the subject.
Four of Swords Reversed: Rousing oneself after a period of solitude or withdrawal to get back into action. A cautious, measured approach. Moving with deliberation and prudence.
Four of Swords Reversed Best Course: Don’t race back into the fray but do begin to move. Don’t get ahead of yourself. Quietly test a new idea. Don’t roll something out with a big to-do but stick your toe in the water of a new possible venture.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://huongphonghococresort.com/giai-tri/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- "Why is Merlin So Good?" Ft. Manpig [Fate/Grand Order NA] | Chaldea Gurus (CG)
- FAPtv Cơm Nguội: Tập 212- Điều Ước Của Ba Mẹ (Phim Hài TẾT 2020)
- [ Zing Speed 2.0 ] Bộ Sưu Tập Fast Drift Đẹp Nhất 2019 – Coot
- Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2017-18 – H&M | FashionTV
- Fashion & Beauty Facebook Cover Photo Design – Photoshop Tutorial