How can we get people to do more good: to go to the polls, give to charity, conserve resources or just generally act better towards others? MIT research scientist Erez Yoeli shares a simple checklist for harnessing the power of reputations — or our collective desire to be seen as generous and kind instead of selfish — to motivate people to act in the interest of others. Learn more about how small changes to your approach to getting people to do good could yield surprising results.
Check out more TED Talks:
The TED Talks channel features the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and more.
Follow TED on Twitter:
Like TED on Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 7tr200 Bộ Bàn Ghế Giá Rẻ Gỗ Xoan Ta Vẽ Vân – Xưởng Bán Đồ Gỗ Giá Tận Gốc Nam Tuấn
- Fine Art Woodwork | Quy tụ Tuyệt Tác ĐỒ GỖ MỸ NGHỆ tại Hội chợ hàng Việt Đà Nẵng
- Ngỡ ngàng khám phá chợ Đầu mối đồ gỗ Hố Nai giá rẻ bất ngờ | Saigon Travel
- Cửa Gỗ Biệt Thự Cao Cấp – Giảm 30% – Nội Thất Minh Khôi
- Top 50 mẫu Sofa nỉ đẹp, hiện đại và giá rẻ cho mọi nhà!