How to Play YouTube Videos on Floating Window on Android?
How to Play YouTUbe Videos on Floating Window on Android?
Step 1: Open Play Store and search for ‘Y-Tube Player’, Install the App, and give the permission that it asks for.
Step 2: Now, Open the Video that you like to play on Floating Window in ‘Y-Tube Player’.
Step 3: Tap on ‘Pop-Up’, and then give permissions like ‘permit drawing over other apps’.
Step 4: Now, the Video will play on floating window.
From YouTube App:
Step 1: Open the Video that you like to play on Floating Window in ‘YouTube App’.
Step 2: Tao on ‘Share’ link, and then select the ‘Y-Tube Player’.
Step 3: Tap on Popup player, and then select your choice like ‘just once’ or Always.
Step 4: Now, it will play in floating window.
To close the Floating Window player:-
Just tap and hold on the player, and drag the video to the ‘close button’ at the bottom, and then untap it, and it will be deleted.
Thanks for watching, please like and subscribe
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- "Why is Merlin So Good?" Ft. Manpig [Fate/Grand Order NA] | Chaldea Gurus (CG)
- FAPtv Cơm Nguội: Tập 212- Điều Ước Của Ba Mẹ (Phim Hài TẾT 2020)
- [ Zing Speed 2.0 ] Bộ Sưu Tập Fast Drift Đẹp Nhất 2019 – Coot
- Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2017-18 – H&M | FashionTV
- Fashion & Beauty Facebook Cover Photo Design – Photoshop Tutorial