[Solved] – Svchost.exe Service Host High Memory Usage in Windows 10
Have you ever wondered what svchost.exe is and why it is running on your Windows computer? If you open Task Manager and look at the Processes tab, you may notice there is more than one svchost.exe running on your Windows PC, and you can’t just stop it by killing it within Task Manager.
So, what is it and why is it running on your computer?
According to Microsoft, svchost.exe is a generic host process name for services, which run from dynamic-link libraries. Microsoft has moved all functions of Windows services into dynamic-link library files (the .dll file). However, you can’t execute a .dll file directly from Windows. It must be loaded from an executable (.exe) application. That’s the reason why svchost.exe was born.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 【 PicsArt 】Hướng dẫn xóa vật thể bằng điện thoại | PicArt Editing ❤️
- How to Fix Service Host High Memory Usage | Fix Service Host Problem in Windows 8,8.1,10 | Tech2Much
- CÁCH TẠO SUB/ PHỤ ĐỀ / LYRICS BẰNG AEGIUSUB
- 10p Tập Luyện TĂNG TỐC ĐỘ cho người mới bắt đầu – 10min Beginner Workout To improve Your Speed
- TUT BO VIỀN CHO ẢNH ĐƠN GIẢN NHẤT TRONG PHOTOSHOP