What Is Stop Out? | FXTM Learn Forex in 60 Seconds
Stop Out is the point at which the broker starts closing the trader’s least-profitable open positions, in order to free up more margin. Watch the video for an example of how Stop Out works with FXTM’s Standard Account, as described and supervised by the FX Guru and FXTM Head of Education himself, Andreas Thalassinos.
Learn more on:
Disclaimer: The content in this video comprises personal opinions and ideas and should not be construed as containing personal and/or other investment advice and/or an offer of and/or solicitation for any transactions in financial instruments and/or a guarantee and/or prediction of future performance. FXTM, its affiliates, agents, directors, officers or employees do not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available and assume no liability as to any loss arising from any investment based on the same.
Risk Warning: There is a high level of risk involved with trading leveraged products such as forex and CFDs. You should not risk more than you can afford to lose, it is possible that you may lose more than your initial investment. You should not trade unless you fully understand the true extent of your exposure to the risk of loss. When trading, you must always take into consideration your level of experience. If the risks involved seem unclear to you, please seek independent financial advice.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://huongphonghococresort.com/tong-hop/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Photoshop CS6 | Bài 01 Học cách sử dụng các công cụ, ghép ảnh và hiệu ứng cơ bản.
- Cách nâng cấp Windows 7 32-Bit lên Windows 7 64-Bit | Upgrade Windows 7 32-Bit to Windows 7 64-Bit
- ❖HOT❖ Tặng Nick RANDOM 9K Siêu Vip Và Hướng Dẫn Nơi Mua Nick RANDOM
- Cách Theo Dõi Tin Nhắn Zalo Người Khác Mới Nhất – Hậu Vlogs
- Những Câu Đố Cực Xoắn Não Thử Tài Giải Đố Của Bạn – Top Câu Đố Trinh Thám Hóc Búa